The Made@Dent Face Shield protects the wearer from splashes, sprays, and other fluids or particulate matter. It is a simple, comfortable design made with a foam headband, polyester elastic head band, a transparent PET plastic shield, and a blank name label.
- 1” x 1” x 9” strip of low-density, open-cell polyether foam (charcoal gray)
- 7 mil (0.007”) thickness PET plastic sheet, 9” x 13” (transparent)
- 10” strip of 0.25” wide polyester elastic band (white)
- 1" x 8" paper label (white)
Made with love by Denters. $1 of each face shield sold goes directly to the Baltimore City high schooler who helped make it.
Dent prepares sanitized supply kits that are delivered to students' doorsteps through a contactless drop-off. Students, in a sanitized space and wearing full PPE themselves, assemble units to be later picked up. All units then undergo a final QC and decontamination before final packaging.
- This product has not been FDA approved
- This product has been authorized by the FDA under an EUA for medical use
- As per Section 564 of the Act 21 U.S.C. §360bbb-3
- Both the manufacturer and the product meet the Conditions and Scope of Authorization laid out by the FDA
- This product is intended for single use; can be cleaned by wiping with alcohol-based disinfectants
All orders are available for pickup at 1100 Wicomico Street, Baltimore, MD 21230 or can be shipped.